Sunday, October 19, 2008

This and That

t


Boring title, but I'm tired and couldn't think of anything more catchy than that.

The time sucker has 7 skeins to go - I'm on a roll and will probably finish by Christmas.
Sometimes I'm sorry I make goals for myself...but if I make them I can break them, right?

I started the ribbing on the bottom of mom's sweater, have about 2 inches done. It's looking
really cool...and will share pictures next time.

The socks of kindness are coming along nicely, ready to turn he heel.
I'm using Wildfoote Luxury yarn.


This weekend was opening weekend of bow hunting. Joey struck out on Saturday morning,
but look what happened Saturday evening:




Mom, dad, my mother in law, and the kids and their boyfriend and girlfriend were here for
dinner. I made a wonderful fall dinner: pork roast, gravy, smashed potatoes, applesauce,
wild rice dressing, and mom brought green bean cassarole and cabbage salad. For dessert
I made an apple/walnut bundt cake with cider sauce. I was in the kitchen all day, but
it was worth it - everyone left full and happy.

have a safe week, better knitting pictures next week.

No comments: