Sunday, January 31, 2016

Jackaroo

 Martha finished her Jackaroo sweater!
Turned out totally awesome!
 She says it fits great and she can wear a t-shirt underneath.
Said she's done with pink and making a blue sweater next.
 Lovely Martha!!!


Ruth is working on the button bands of her Custom Fit
sweater of her own pattern.  Bartlett yarn.  She will be
done is no time.

These sisters sure have sweater knitting down pat...I need to work on
mine.

I worked all week on Clue 2 of the Through the Loops
Mystery sock...finished up on Friday.  The new clue 3 really
got my brain in a twist but after a good nights sleep and
reading my knitting on Saturday, I figured it out. It has a few
mistakes, that are not that obvious, and I don't love them enough
to tink back...is that bad?  Working on 2nd heel now.


Joe went ice fishing yesterday and caught a bunch of
blue gills. These are the big ones:  He thinks with the warm
weather coming this week that might be his only chance to
ice fish this year.


This is where Mickey sits when I do Pilates....his own private suite
I guess....

Have a good week!!!

No comments: