Sunday, January 24, 2016

No Blizzard Here...

Luckily, the Jonas blizzard missed Western NY...yea!
It is cold though..damp cold...brrrrr perfect knitting weather.

This is a picture of the left Through the Loops Mystery sock
2016.  This is three repeats done out of four. That will be
done tonight, then I can start on the right sock.

 This is the back...the seed stitch is every other row
and gets tiresome, but I like the look of it.
The color is much more vibrant buttery yellow.


Finished up first lace section of Lillipilli and started second
long stripey section.





Started a sock for brainless knitting and travel knitting (no picture)

Ruth is zooming along on her sweater.. pattern is an Amy Herzog
Fit to Flatter pattern of her own design
Bartlett yarn.  Soooo nice don't you agree !

Looks like Martha is almost done with her sweater...
It's turning out great!!!!!!



Some furry friends in the back field yesterday...
coming closer to the house getting leftover beans...




And the story of the week.....
I get a lot of things from Drugstore.com  because they are cheaper
than the store and if I get enough stuff I get free shipping, so I order
enough protein and flax for smoothies to last a while.  A big box
came this week. 


Joe:  What's in that big box
Me:  Oh, that's my drugstore.com order
Joey:  Are you kidding me?   They sell yarn now ?????????

bahahahahahahah

have a great week!





No comments: