Sunday, October 13, 2019

Less than a week to go!

Less than a week to go to Rhinebeck. We leave on  Friday
Yippeeeeee

Mariechen sweater is coming along slow but sure.
I have one more repeat (4 rows) before I put sleeves
on a string. I love the yarn and pattern together.
Tess yarn.
My plan is to get more at Rhinebeck.
I can try it on once I separate sleeves.
If it's too small, I will have to start over.
Needles crossed that does not happen.

Worked a little on the brainless sock.
6" so far. I'm knitting 8 before I start
heel flap.


Making a texturized pattern for interest.
K1, Slip 1, K2
Knit
K3, Slip 3
Knit
It is hard to see, but when I used this yarn before I
remembered the pattern popped after blocking.
I think I will leave foot plain stockinette.

Ruth finished her sweater !!!!
It is blocking and a bit damp in this picture.

She started a pair of mittens.
Grove Mittens from Jared Flood's Made in Brooklyn book.
 The yarn is wool and alpaca. Fiber from the Blue Pepper
 Farm in the Adirondacks, spun by the Adirondack fiber shed

Martha is working on Saxe point sock from Ruth. She has
a few more repeats after the red heel marker then do the flowers on the top.

 
She finished her sweater this week, but no pictures
yet.

I had a visitor today.  He was very patient while I finished
knitting a row on the sweater so I could take a picture.
Benny is so cute.

Have a great two weeks dear blog readers.
NO Blog next week. I will be on the way home from
Rhinebeck, and then fondling my new yarn!  The girls
will be doing the same thing.











No comments: