Sunday, August 30, 2020

Two Stitches Ahead and Three Stitches Backward

 I took a look at the Wallaby I finished and the hood just looked too big.  I decided to pick it out and make it shorter.  So when I finally had the stitches picked out, ripped back and on the needle I finished back up pretty quick. Took a look, and can you see it. Something is off.  I picked up the size 6 needle rather then the size 8!  I always check the needle size, except this time. So ripped back again and fixed  it yet  again.  Two stitches ahead and three stitches back this week.

 

 

 .

I did manage to get the arms done on the Pothos Tee.  It's a really cool i-cord bind off.

The rest of it is total stockinette until the bottom ribbing.



That's all of my knitting.

Ruth has the button's on Mason's sweater!  Cute or what !!!


 

She started a second sweater for him!

Wee Nautical pattern by Taiga Hilliard. Berocco yarn.  So cute. And so generous of her time to make Mason yet another wooly item. He is sure going to be spoiled.


Martha is working on some fun socks. K3, P2.
She is gearing up to start back teaching school.
I really like this color.
 

In other news:

Tiffany is three weeks or so away from delivering Mason.  Seems like we've been talking about this forever.  She looks great, and feels pretty good. Just some  feet swelling issues. It makes me so sad that I cannot go to the hospital and see him. But nothing about this pregnancy has been the same as it was for others before covid.  Main think is that they are both safe.

Joey turned 32 this week. How did that happen?

Joe decided we should go on a picnic on  Friday. So we got take out and went to Holley Falls.  
Ruth & Martha: If weather cooperates, it will be a great place to lunch and walk for our Rhinebeck 2.0 weekend.



We have been having a lot of dinners with veggies from our garden and the local farm market stands. I roasted these beets picked from our garden. Oh my so delicious.

Our flowers continue to make me happy.


This cidada is on Martha's back door! 

How can next weekend be Labor Day already!  There will be NO blog post next week since Joe and I will be away.  Have a wonderful two weeks dear blog readers. Stay safe and be kind.

No comments: