Sunday, August 23, 2020

Time

 Time sure seems to be flying for me this year.  I think this is the last warm weekend of Summer. At least the last pool weekend.  The next two weekends are predicted to be in the 70's and cooler nights. Wahhhhh.  I love the pool.


This week I concentrated on the  Pothos Tee.   I am six rows away from separating sleeves.  I currently have 365 stitches on that little needle.  LOL.  My plan is to get the sleeves off, then it will become brainless stockinette. Then I will start the 2nd Wallaby. 


 

And I worked a bit on the size 13 sock.  A lot of  knitting left on this.

I am actually itching to start a sweater for Mason, size 2, but it will be a long time before he can wear it so I'm working on other commitments first.  

Ruth is soooo close to finishing up Mason's adorable sweater.  She blocked it before she puts on the button bands. 
After the Storm by Eimear Early. Yarn is KnitPicks alpaca cloud.  Sooo cute.

 

She started a sock. Her first sock in a long time. K3, P1 pattern.  Knit Circus sock yarn.

Fun colors !!!!!

Martha is traveling this week so no update.

Have a wonderful weekend...enjoy summer while it's here.

I hope you can knit a lot.  Stay safe and be kind.



No comments: