Sunday, August 16, 2020

Two

 This week talking about the power of  two.

I currently have two projects in the works.

The giant sock for my son in law with size 13 feet.  Knitpicks Hawthorne yarn. Size 2 needle.

I am just about turning the heel. The leg is 9" long.


And the Pothos Tee.  Have not done much on this.  The pattern is not showing very well, and it's ok with me.  It's 'what I wanted.


Spent a good amount of time this week finishing up the Wallaby.  Size 10. Size 8 needles.  Knitpicks Swish  yarn. I chose this yarn because it says it's for rugged wear. For kids that play. Can be easily washed and dried.  After blocking and drying, I think it's going to pill.

I have to start another one for Faith's little sister. It will be red.


Need two buttons yet.



Ruth is making two, yes two things for my grandson Mason who will be here next month.

She finished up the blanket yesterday. So precious. A TON of work! 

 Pattern is Cradle Me by Anne Hanson.


And she sent this picture this morning of a sweater she is making him. I bet she is much further along now.  After the Storm by Eimear Early. Yarn is KnitPicks alpaca cloud.  Sooo cute.

Martha made two sweaters in just a few weeks.  The first one is Loren Cardigan.  

Love the fun colors and it turned out so cute.

The second one is Free Raglan Sweater by Karen O’Hanlon Cohrt Knit Designs.

 So cute!  Love the striping.


Two very lucky little kids for sure!

She is working on a colorful sock  K3, P1.  Martha is all about the fun colors!


In other news...

 

the best TWO of all. Ruth's grandson turns two. This is a picture of him playing with the fisher price garage she sent him.  She hasn't been able to go see him (in Arizona) because of Covid and she misses him terribly.


Have a good week dear blog readers.

Knit a lot, stay safe, and be kind.

No comments: