Sunday, December 13, 2020

It's coming whether we like it or not

Christmas is coming whether we like it or not. Less than two weeks.

I have done much less Christmas present knits than I have in the last several years. It's ok.  :)

I whipped up this bootie for Mason today. 

Easy-Peasy No Sew Stay on Baby Bootie. I made it a little larger than pattern said.

 

Finished up the Jason hat.  Plymouth select worsted superwash

and Southampton Fuzzy yarn.  It's so nice, I wish you could feel it.
Did a few rounds on the sweater.



 Finished the 2nd felted slipper. Now I have to knit another sole for each one.  And then 

sew the soles together and felt.  I may do a mild felt and do another one when Joey is here so it molds to his foot.


Ruth finished up her socks for her sister for Christmas. Knit Circus yarn.  The colors are so FUN!

She redid the button band, and added buttons today. I love this sweater...So beautiful.

  Pattern is Elspeth from the West Yorkshire Spinners Croft book.  

Martha is making hats for coworkers.

This is a pattern off Ravelry called Beloved, the yarns are leftovers donated from her knitting designer friend Ann.  

I can't tell which one is my favorite!!!



 She started the Elspeth sweater (the one Ruth just made) with her fun yarn from Bartlett. She gets Bartlett yarn every year from Rhinebeck. This is red raglan wool


Mason finally fits into the green sweater and booties I made before he was born.

I tried to do a photo shoot on Friday.  He loves to lick his fingers.  :)

 


 
This picture is from Friday also.
 

 Tiffany did some photo shoots by her tree. I can't believe he sat there that long.




Have a nice week dear blog readers.  Stay safe and be kind.



No comments: