Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Valentines Day!

 Happy Valentines Day dear blog readers!  Something to look forward to in February, right?!

I made Joe sugar cookies for V Day.  I didn't have a heart cut out so circles it is.

Finished up the Sophisticate baby sweater. 

Size 7 Needle

Happy Feet DK yarn that's been is stash forever.

Mason will get it so I need to make another one for the new baby in the family.

Used almost every bit of yarn!  Which you know I love.
The colors are a little hard to photograph.

 I have started working on the 2nd sock again.  BORING!

For Valentines Dinner tonight, we  had tenderloin, potatoes, steamed califlower , salad and finished with Red wine in the glass Martha gave me that her son made!  All so good.


 
Ruth is moving along on her HAP Shawl.  Houlland pattern out of Book of Haps.Yarn is Elemental Effects Shetland Fingering
 She said the long long rows are getting shorter now.  Soooo beautiful!

 Martha continues to work on her beautiful sweater:
She is  up to the armpits on the fronts. She can hardly wait to cast them off since it means the knitting goes very quickly. 
In her own words:
 So far I’ve kept the button holes in order, the pattern on track, and the neck edge details on repeats successfully. now thankfully The button holes are done. It’s just the neck edge and the armholes to do.  I’ll take a picture of the neck edge detail in separate email.  The pattern is unbroken by Anne Hanson.  The yarn is purple by Lana Plantea, purchased at a Rhinebeck. 

this pic is worth it but it shows how she’s moving the ridge from the front into the neck edge. The ridge in moving is between the gold sheep markers. No other news here. I’m hoping* to try to finish it over this vacation.

 
I don't think I've ever mentioned it but I love this purple yarn..Jealous!!  LOLOL

Have a good week dear blog readers. Stay safe and be kind.

No comments: