Sunday, June 27, 2021

The Heat is On !

 Hi Dear Blog Readers.

Oh my it is really hot here today. No air conditioning. Thank goodness we have the pool.

I worked really hard this week to get the 2nd giant size 13 sock done.

Yarn is Huntington from Valley yarns (Webs).

Size 1.5 needle.  The heel is the two colors held double. When I finished up the heel turn, I switched the bottom needle to size 1.25 because it seemed too stretchy.  Pattern is from Modern Daily Knitting Wanderlust - Double Eyelet Rib. The yarn was extremely splitty. It is soft  though.

Started a pair of socks for mom.  Pattern is "socks of kindness".  I am going to concentrate on this all week.  I have made this pattern before and like it a lot. Free on Ravelry.


Ruth finished up her sweater. 

Liminal   https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/liminal-2

She is not sure she liked the  linen yarn. I think its super cute.


 Martha reknit one sleeve cuff and is working on the 2nd. No picture this week.

In other news:

I'm so glad we have the pool.  Not sure what we would do without it.

Oh and this is a great reason also:


Happy July 4th!  NO blog post next week.

Stay safe and be kind.

No comments: