Sunday, March 13, 2022

Never Have I Ever.....

 Hi Dear Blog Readers.....

Cold and blustery her in Western New York. I'm offically!! ready for Spring!

 I finished the hat!  It's so soft.  Mason was kind enough to model for me.


It's cute and soft. I will wear it a lot when I walk. 

 
Wore my new socks this week.  Such a good fit..love the German  Short Row heel.


Started the Daytripper sweater this week.  It goes FAST!  I don't have much time to knit after work anymore.  Never have I ever made a (mostly) red sweater.  I have red hair, so red does not look good one me.  Sometimes I can wear a blue red.

Made some mods to the pattern.  On the row with just one blip of color, I added a 2nd blip (see the green in the red diamond, and in-between the diamonds.  Was carrying the yarn anyway so why not.  Also eliminated two colors, and used the tealy green.  I have colors, but they were too bright or too dull.  I like what is going on here.

So far so good.

I started a pair of socks for mom for Christmas. Red!  Never have I ever made mom red socks.  Only two rows done.  Next Friday we are taking off for a week of driving and I need some drive knitting.  Will probably leave the sweater home...

 Ruth has the sleeve almost done on her Ivy Line sweater.  Just love this sweater!  She is itching to get her Daytripper started. I bet she will get hers done super quick. 

 

Martha is starting the heel on her 2nd sock. She said they don't match. I don't see it.  I love the color of these socks.


In other news,

Ruth sent a picture of her adorable!! grandson. So cute!


We are traveling next week so no blog.  Have a great two weeks dear blog readers.

Stay safe and be kind.


1 comment:

karen said...

may you have safe travels! lovely knitting and I love the hat modeler :)