Sunday, March 6, 2022

March Came in Like a ?

 Hi Dear Blog Readers...

I hope you had a good knitting week!  The weather has been strange. I would say, came in like a lamb, except for today. The winds were crazy here. Tons of big branches down in the yard again. We were lucky, and still have power.  

The Peppermint sweater is done.  

 
I like the fit, maybe a tad big, but it will be nice on a cold winter's day.

This next picture is more the real color.  The yarn bled like crazy when I soaked it.



Tess Designer yarn.  Mohair/Merino blend

Size 7 needles.

The designer used size 9 needles to open up the lace more. I chose to do a smaller needle and make a larger size.


The socks are done!  I usually make myself one pair a year.
I really like the colors.

Ruth and Martha gave me this Aero yarn from a trip they took last year. It includes a teal pompom.  Martha has been having a tough week so I started this hat and I think about her with every stitch.

The fluffiness is great.

4" of ribbing and rest is stockinette.

 

Ruth has finished the body of her Ivy Line sweater. It's just lovely so far.


Martha worked on her 2nd sock....

In other news:

We got to watch Mason on Friday. This is after his bath. Nothing like a clean little kid!  The smell!


Everyone was healthy enough to finally celebrate Tiffany's birthday.

Have a good week dear knitters.

Stay safe and be kind.



1 comment:

karen said...

well it's snowing here right now! Crazy! Lovely sweater and all the knitting showcased in the post. I am gathering steam to knit more and more each day :)