Sunday, April 30, 2023

April showers...

 Hi Dear Blog Readers...

It is raining here in Western NY today...a good day to stay in and snuggle, and of course knit!

I finished up the Shady Grove shawl on Fridy. Not much time to knit this week.


Spun Right Round fingering weight yarn. Size 5 needles.

This was a thoroughly enjoyable knit.  Shorter rows, somethings things going on and sometimes not.


I started a baby bootie while I think of something "meatier" to knit.

Ruth is moving right along on her Haskell sweater.  She is ready to start the decreases for sleeve and neck.

Martha is working on the body of her Elisabeth Blouse sweater.  Soo pretty!

In other news...

Mason finally has the brother he has been promised for months now.

Jayce was born on Monday, a little earlier than expected.  He has red hair!  We got to watch Mason for a couple of days which was so fun!


Have a good week dear blog readers.  I hope the April showers bring more and more May flowers!



2 comments:

Jane said...

The shawl looks great and looks like Spring. Congratulations on that new baby. Oh my. He is beautiful. The photo of the two little guys together is just precious. I bet your heart is full.

I think I missed replying to one of your comments because blogger wasn't functioning. Anyway I read all the comments and appreciate hearing from you. Oh yes, it was about the hat looking like the colors for the Buffalo Bills. That would be fine with me. Somewhere I read that red and blue together sometimes are gang colors? I hope I can donate the hat and not cause anyone any grief.

karen said...

That shawl is stunning!! I would wear it all the time :)