Sunday, February 4, 2024

February!

 Hi Dear Blog Readers....

It's February!  I'm always relieved when January is over...seems like the longest month.  

I was able to finish up the heel toe do si do socks this week.

 hue Loco Rooster : Buckeye w/Vineyard and Plum colorway.  I'm glad I am able to share a picture that really represents the colors this week.  They are still a little wet from blocking. 

Since the socks are done, I started working on this sweater again that I started in the fall.

Golden Assam pattern.  My color is more forest green than this picture shows.

Size 3 needles....slowwwwww going for sure.  I am totally loving the lace.

Just did the final yoke increase.  Now there are 48 stitches in each repeat.  I knit the repeat, then go back and make sure each stitch is correct.  Takes a while but better than finding out an inch or two down that there is a mistake.


 Ruth finished her Sleeve-less vest this week.  Blocked so beautifully!!!

She started a new sweater this week.  Yarn is Arcane Fibre Works. Prairie storm colorway. Pattern is Neckdown Cardigan for Women from knitting pure and simple. A basic raglan sleeve sweater.

Colors are sooo pretty!


Martha finished up her beautiful beautiful Wanderling Sweater.  The details are beautiful.  Maybe she will share a pic of her wearing it next week!  She is designing a sweater for her son...She has the plans all worked out so will start knitting soon.


In other news:

I'm still dealing with bronchitis so a slow week. I'm hoping to feel well enough to walk this week.

Have a great week dear blog readers...

2 comments:

Jane said...

Well darn. I hope you feel better soon. The vest and finished sweater came out beautifully. I bet your lace-yoked sweater will too. I do the same thing with lace or colorwork repeats. Better to discover a mistake while I am right in the vicinity and won't have to tink back - a bunch. Have a good week.

karen said...

I hope you feel better soon! Being sick in the winter makes all the days longer. Love the contrast toes of the sock!!