Sunday, October 6, 2024

Octoberish

 Hi Dear  Blog  Readers....

It's 75 degrees here in Western New York as I write the blog.  Windy. Storms later...and...it will feel like October this week I hear.  

I managed to knit a hat for Jayce this week. The larger one will go to Mason. I made Jayce's two sizes smaller and it will fit!  yea

Little Pumpkin Hat

Size 5 Needles, Cascade 220 yarn



Ruth is working on a new pretty sweater.  The pattern is starting to pop now.

Pattern is Asterie by Natasja Hornby Moonstruck Knits. Yarn is Longmeadow Farm. Wool alpaca, and llama.


 Martha is working on her Sparkling Cider  hat. So pretty and fluffy looking.



In other news:

This was the pretty sky on my early morning walk today...so vibrant.

Dinner last night. Pasta with fresh tomatoes and zucchini.  Yummy


 I've been listening to audio books on the Libby app (library).  I have listened to a few now on the way to from nursing home to see dad. It's a longish drive.  I actually like it and look forward to the books.  Once thing I have noticed is the narrator makes or breaks a good listen.  The one I am listening to now is not the best narrator, but I like the story.  What do you think?

 Have a great week dear blog readers!


2 comments:

Jane said...

A good narrator(s) makes a big difference to me. Now and then I give up on an audio book and place a hold on a library hard copy. Those little hats are so cute. I hope we get to see them on the boys. All of the knitting is lovely. I'm intrigued by that Apple Cider Hat so I'm off to see about the pattern.

karen said...

I love pasta for dinner! The matching hats are adorable!!