Monday, September 30, 2024

Life Made Me Late

 Hi Dear Blog Readers...

I've been so busy this week...soooo busy....that I am a day late with the blog.  

Only knitting I've done is to work on the 2nd sock a bit.

Ruth is working on her pretty Seldon and Leonard shawlette. I love the edging..so dainty

Marthas sent pictures of her completed hat in different views.

So nice....love the sheep!



In other news:

Tiffany, Mason, Jayce and I went to Alpaca Farm days this weekend.  Two farms. Not quite as much stuff as last year. Jayce loved the alpacas.




We celebrated Mason's birthday again!  He had a FOURwheeler party.


Miss Charlotte had fun


I got the fun job of watching Mason and Jayce while Tiffany got ready for the party.

One example of why I was so tired last night:

Have a great week dear blog readers!






2 comments:

Jane said...

Look at those darling grands. That little red head - oh my. Birthday parties for kids are such fun - especially since as grandparents we generally aren't hosting them.😊 I like the blue in that sock and that colorwork hat is just beautiful. Hope you are having a good week.

karen said...

lovely photo of your littles, so precious!! I was busy too and it was all my doing so I must just adjust to the busy!!