Sunday, September 24, 2017

Summer weather continues!


 Summer weather continues here in Western NY. 90's today
tomorrow and Tuesday. Phew. Joe got the pool motor running...
for a short time but we can swim today....

I've been thinking about the  Brookings sweater, and maybe I
can finish before Rhinebeck? Maybe not. I'm going to
try to work on it exclusively this week and see how far
I get. Sleeves take a while so not sure but...


Started Reyna shawl out of the Longmeadow yarn
from last week.  It is fun...I think I'll have to have  Joe
hide it someplace so I'm not tempted to knit a few rows...
It is totally brainless....



Martha is continuing on with her pretty  hourglass socks 
from Knitty fall 2008.  
yarn from Ruth, kind unknown


In other news:
Ruth was away this week so no knitting to share, but
she does have some beautiful vaca pictures.

Canoeing on the Bog River
a buck that came to visit....

hawk in their backyard

The boat launch near our house is going to
be renamed the boat and camper launch after this
happened today.  I'm making a joke but those poor
people....
Look close you will see a big boat on the left of the
camper...they must have been trying to launch it and went
back too far.  The little red boat must be over the top of
the trailer...  All I can think of when I look at this picture
is the Brothers Osborne song "it ain't my fault"  !!

Joe and his friend Nick went fishing yesterday to Lake Erie.
This is a horrible night picture, but they did good, and he had
fun.
Have a great knitting week...

No comments: