Sunday, December 3, 2017

Cute Stuff

Lots of cute stuff this week.

Started the 2nd sock...this pic is kind of blurry.
I did not really care for this morning hugs pattern, though the 1st
sock turned out nice. It is kind of hard on my hands, all of the
back and forth knits and purls....


That's about all of the knitting I've done this week.
Busy decorating the house for Christmas.

I have the yarn wound for the JFY4 mystery that starts
on Dec 13th.  Cascade 220.




Martha has fixed her sweater!
The sweater is 8.5” reknitted.  This yarn is from Ensign Brook Farm, in Greenwich NY down by Ithaca.  No details about the yarn.  This is Anne Hanson’s Highlander pattern.   
Nice huh!!

Ruth is knitting socks. Blue Moon Socks that Rock yarn...
Plain pattern...
 She has started therapy on her hand, which
makes her sore some days.   Great progress !

In other news:
Took this pic of mom and dad last week that I think
is cute.

Took these pictures of Phoebe yesterday.  She is
5 months old and perfect.  This is Phoebe with her mom Jen.
and a couple with Tiffany
Got the fake tree decorated.....
Got the real tree, but not decorated yet....tomorrow




I guess that's it...I'm off to knit on the socks...

Have a great week dear blog readers.

No comments: