Sunday, December 17, 2017

It Feels Personal

Well here we are, a week before Christmas Eve.  Yikes!
I still have 2 projects to finish them up...hopefully, it
will happen.

I didn't have much knitting time this week. We were getting
ready for a big party for Joe's family.  This is the 3rd Annual
Party since his parents died.

 This week I worked on Just For You 4...


 My knitting is thru Clue 4. I have Clue 5 yet to do, and tomorrow
another clue comes out! I am using Cascade 220 yarn, and like
it a lot.  Clue 5 joins it for a large cowl, rather than a shawl. It is
scrunched on the needles in this pic.

Finished up the Ghostwood Mittens.
Love them!

Kind of a weird pic...I have yarn leftover so may make her
ankle warmers if she wants after Christmas. She hates socks!

 Last week I mentioned that I blew holes thru two pairs
of socks that had already been patched.  But I still have them.
It feels so personal to throw them out. Hard to explain.
Am I weird or is this normal?

Ruth is back to knitting a lot again. Check out her
beautiful Andiron Cowl by Kerri Blumer. Yarn is Avalon Springs
 Farm Lancelot Wool. 100% merino wool.
The color in the photo is a little drab in the picture. I saw it in
person Thurs and it is totally amazing !



 She is also working on her socks.

Martha is working on her sweater.OMG she is working so
hard on her sweater...making sure it will fit correctly.
it will be a beauty when it's done...




In other news...
here are some pics from Joe's family party yesterday. .
personal to us, so you can just skip if you are so inclined.
But, this is part of who I am so here you go:

Liam is 2. This is the first time we have ever met him.

Sweet boy.



 The whole crew


 Little Jacqueline, who will be 2 in January.
Doesn't she look like Cindy Lou Who from Whoville in
The grinch movie?


She's already a computer expert...can run the mouse
Last week she crawled on the desk at home and proceeded to
decorate the monitor with a sharpee!  Yikes.

Here is big sister Faith, who was not so shy this year.
had so much fun with her.
No pics of the play area I set up with coloring and play
dough. 
Donna's family:

Note Charlie just had open heart surgery:

Jeanine's family:

Melinda's family:

Our family:

Some misc pictures:

Tiffany and Casey

Jenna, Brenton and Jeanine


Suzy and Faith
Jeremy and Miranda
Mindy and Joe


My kids and significant others
Nice pic of  Tiffany and Mark

I need to work on some knitting. After the party we have
picked up all day. I feel like a truck ran over me...
Only 4 more days to work this year..
I can do it I can do it I can do it

















No comments: