Sunday, December 10, 2017

Touch Screen

 I kinda wish we had "touch screen" knitting.
These mittens feel sooo nice and soft.
Ghostwood Mittens.
One done, one 2/3 done.

This is the first time I've used an afterthought thumb, and I like it.
The plain gray yarn is very utilitarian, but the plymouth
Kid Gloss has darker and lighter colors, and makes it
interesting.
Notice the pop of pink in the thumb and ribbing.
That is because it is a set to go with the
Gnarled Entling warmer I just finished.
For Casey, who loves ear warmers,

and loves pink

and does not love hats or socks!  My son has a
girlfriend that does not wear socks, only when it's really
cold...LOL...hopefully she will like these.

Martha has worked on her sweater all weekend...
She has one more inch to go then split for the sleeves...
Reminder, this is Ann Hanson's Highlander Pattern.

Ruth is working on her socks, not enough new progress for
a new pic.

In other news
I had another pair of socks blow holes thru the bottom,
on both socks...I have already repaired them once, so I
guess I have to throw them out.  After Christmas knitting, I
really need to knit a pair for myself.


finally got the real tree decorated.

I wish Christmas trees photographed better.

And my friend Betty got me a cookie jar with a kitty
wearing a sign on his neck that says "I knocked the lights
off the Christmas tree".  LOL. I put it under the tree to see
what Mickey would do. I'm not sure if he is guarding his tree,
or the cookie jar kitty. what do you think?
 It's snowing here, so pretty and Christmasy.  I'm going to knit
until it's time to go to bed.  Have a great knitting week
dear blog readers...

1 comment:

martha said...

I like the mittens a lot. I hope the girlfriend does....