Sunday, April 22, 2018

Spring...for real this time!

Spring has finally sprung in Western New York...yea!
So nice to get out and enjoy the weather.  Joe and I went to
Niagara Falls for our 35th wedding anniversary this weekend.
We had so much fun.  That is where we went on our honeymoon,
so it's fun to poke around and see how things have changed.

There was a little knitting this week.
Did a little on the giant socks.
I think the 2nd one will be mental torture...I will
want them done!  LOL

Actually worked on the sweater....the first sleeve is done
I think I will put on a string, and bind off after it's blocked..
I want to make sure it's not too long, or too stretchy...or too
short...
Hopefully, will get a start on the 2nd one this week...


Ruth finished up her 3/4 Hap Shawl   3/4 Hap Shawl
 by Veera Valimaki.
 Decadent Fibers yarn purchased at Rhinebeck.
So pretty and vibrant!
Martha is finishing up her 2nd sock tonight.
K3, P1 pattern....I like the colors!

In other news....

I feel like the spring flowers are shouting the
I Will survive song, by Gloria Gaynor!

The hyacinths popped thru today

Mickey loves his new scratching   post.  He was
digging so fast it was hard to photo him.
He got shy when I grabbed the camera




have a great week dear blog readers.....
enjoy the sun!

No comments: