Sunday, May 26, 2019

Workful

Work was very busy this week so I did not get a lot done
on the little baby sweater.  Almost one arm.


Today I cinched up the button holes.
See the are that looks like three lines in the
middle of the picture.  That is the buttonhole.
For baby sweaters I just do a double yarn over.
then I go back and whip stitch it to cinch it up.
Not the most beautiful button hole.
but it works.  Now I need to
get buttons.

Ruth is done with the colorwork part of her sweater.
I LOVE it...don't you?


Martha has been working on her paper all day so no
updates from her. She did work on her sleeves at the
beginning of the week.  More next week maybe.  Her class
is almost done.

In other news:
I have been very busy today. Did  three loads of laundry and
hung it outside including the bed sheets.  Now the bed smells
heavenly.....
I washed the inside/outside windows in the family room.

We got a few plants today.
Tomorrow will be very workful getting them
in the pots.



Joe dug out all of the pots from the garage so I can sort and
either keep or toss.  They all have to be washed.
I think I may spray paint a few that are ugly.

He planted one for me in the little garden.
See the pink!

Joe and Joey went fishing Friday night into Saturday morning and
caught walleye....
Yes, it took a long  time to clean them.


A lot of work for sure!  but worth it.


Joey and Benny came today. They worked outside and got
a lot done.


Until next week dear blog readers....Enjoy Memorial Day
tomorrow.  I hope you don't have to work.

No comments: