Sunday, February 16, 2020

She's Just Weird...and I Bet You Are Too

Hi dear blog readers
This is an unusual, pictureLESS post.
Martha is visiting Ruth and they are  too busy having
fun to send anything along. I can tell you that Ruth's
second mitten is well underway, and Martha's skirt fits
her daughter so far. 

My knitting news:
My Mariechen sweater is almost done. I just have
neck stitches to do. The baby sweater body is done, and
the hood is in progress.

In other news:

Tiffany was talking to her male co-worker Jordan this week:

Tiffany:  That girl on your team is really cute, I think she might
be good for Matt to hang out with.

Jordan:  No I don't think so; she's weird

Tiffany:  What is weird about her.

Jordan:  She doesn't eat fruit

Tiffany:  That is not a good reason, what else

Jordan: She is shy

Tiffany:  That is not a good reason, Matt is shy too. What else?

Jordan:  Well she goes home and knits every night after work!

Tiffany:  OMG, well so do I

Jordan: yea, but she knits all night

Tiffany: Well sometimes I do to!

Well dear blog readers, I'm totally weird because I knit
after work...how about you?

Have a great week..next week will be  a good post, I promise.

No comments: