Sunday, May 31, 2020

Where We Left Off....

Hi Dear  Blog Readers,
It's been two weeks, and I still don't have much knitting to show.
Last weekend was Memorial Day weekend, and I was oh so tired.
Too tired to blog. The weather was too hot. Joe and I planted flowers.

Even though it's been two weeks, I don't have much knitting to show.
I worked in the flowers after work this week.

I managed to finish Mason's booties to go with his green sweater.
Just waiting for buttons and the set will be complete.

 

I decided the little baby sweater I made for Joe's nephew
needed a tie.  Sometimes hoods don't stay up.  I delivered it
to the grandma this week.  Although now that I look at it, the
hood still might not stay up, but it's cute.



Worked on the  Vedder shawl. I'm ready to get it done.
Each row takes a long time.
Two more repeats of this section, though I might add four.


Ruth made a baby sweater for her new nephew, Tristan.
Baby Yoke Sweater.
I love the colors!  He is one lucky little boy.

She is back to working on her sweater.  The first sleeve is
probably done by now. She was hoping to start the 2nd one today.
Alana Pullover,  West Yorkshire Spinners Croft in Mossbank color.


Martha finished up her  Deschutes sweater Jill Draper Makes Stuff  Bulky yarn. and here are pictures of her
wearing it. Totally wonderful.

She said if she makes it again, she will make the neck a little lower.
The color is wonderful and I think she did a great job. The sweater was
a real challenge.


She made an adorable sweater for my future grandson Mason,
appearing in September.
I love everything about this!  Tiffany will too! The stripes must be tricky
to make look so nice.
Thank you Martha!!
Pattern is Ginger Snap.
Knit Picks Dishie yarn.


She started another one for her friend who is also having
her first grandchild - gender unknown.


All of this baby cuteness is what the world needs right
now I think.


In other news:

The family came over for mom/Joe birthday's today.
It's the first time we've been together since February.





My brother and sister in law raise honey bees.
They are in the learning process.  Lost a lot thru the winter.
Harvested the first honey a couple of weeks ago...I was lucky
enough to get some.

Speaking of the flowers:

This stool was fushia pink last year. Didn't really like it.
I love to spray paint.
 It is so cold here. I'm so glad I still have the blankets on the bed.
I'm thinking it will be a wonderful night to sleep!
Have a wonderful week dear blog readers.  Till next week....


1 comment:

Best in Knitter said...

The flowers Nd baby booties look so cute! It’s so,cold here I am still wearing my sweater! Wool and it’s almost June!