Sunday, July 26, 2020

Not much Knitting

Hi dear blog readers.
"Blogger" has a new look, at least for me. I hope it still
reads ok !  After the big week of finishing up the shawl,
I have not really knit much.  It's been really hot here,
so not that easy to knit.  Working on a sock in Knitpicks
Hawthorne yarn. Love this yarn.
Just my go-to plain pattern.  Multiple of 4
Row 1 - K3, Slip 4
Row 2 - Knit


Also got the sleeves done and attached to the
Wallaby body.
Ruth is working away on the amazing baby blanket.


Martha finished up her baby sweater. So FUN!


In other news:
We had Tiffany's baby shower today at mom's.  Very nice company.
Got to really visit with the family.

Joe's two sisters Donna and Mindy

My SIL, Vicky

The Twins.  OMG Love these girls.
They wear their hair differently now, so I can tell them apart



Parents to be
Little Mason is going to be one lucky little dude.

The sunset on the lake was amazing last night.  I posted to
facebook, but want to repost here.







Update on the new blogger. I now have to do two extra steps
to get a picture on here...not really an improvement for me.

Have a good week dear blog readers. I get to see Ruth and Martha
tomorrow...YIPPEE!!!!

Stay safe and be kind.

No comments: