Sunday, July 12, 2020

Short and Sweet

Very very very hot week here in Western NY.  I knit on the
mystery shawl quite a bit, but still unable to finish the last clue...
it is a LOT of knitting.  I am on the final 10 rows, then the
fancy bindoff.

It has been a very long time since I have only worked on
one project exclusively.  These six weeks have sure flown by.
Phew.



 I made a pair of baby booties for Mason out of  the same yarn
I made his dad Marks' socks from.  Mark and Tiffany loved them.
I was going to surprise her and give them to her at the shower but
since that is not happening, I just gave them to her. 
Reminder: Mark is size 13 foot.

 





Ruth is making great progress on her baby blanket.
 Yarn is Filatura di Crosa Wave. Pattern is Cradle Me by Anne Hanson.
Seems too beautiful to have a baby spit up on it... LOL


Martha is about done with her STUNNING shawl.

Here are the colors all in a row.
 Aranami Shawl.

In other news:

 We had a bad caterpillar problem for about 4 weeks here.
Awful. it was even reported in the local news.

https://orleanshub.com/?s=caterpillars

Well, they have now turned into moths.  This one stuck to the 
window this week.  Gross huh  Looks like a mouse.
I obviously zoomed really big.

I am worried they will get in the house and EAT MY YARN!

The sky was so pretty on Thursday night.
These two pictures are same night, different views.


 Have a great week dear blog readers.
Stay safe and be kind.

No comments: