Sunday, July 5, 2020

Happy July

 Happy Independence Weekend!  It sure went by fast for us.
We have been so busy, most of the updates are "other news"
and not knitting.

I finished Clue 5 of the Kristin Kapur mystery shawl.




I did not run out of the raspberry yarn, but I thought I would.
Phew!  The final clue comes out tomorrow.


 Ruth is working on Mason's adorable blanket.
She said she really has to pay attention...look at the detail!

 Yarn is Filatura di Crosa Wave. Pattern is Cradle Me by Anne Hanson.



Martha is working on her Aranami Shawl.  In her words:

I discovered the balls I was given in this set of colors makes 12 scales. So on the color rows of the shawl that have more than 12 scales in a color row I’ve had to substitute the extra colors. It’ll be beautiful but not really a color striped shawl! 


 The colors are so fun!!
 In other news:

Have you been reading about all of the turmoil going on in Ravelry
right now?  I hope they can get there act together soon and get it
figured out.  I have had one designer contact me and tell me how to
get to the patterns I purchased if i can't access thru Ravelry.  I cannot
think of a knitting world without Ravelry so hoping for the best.

Here is a picture of the steps in May...

Notice the wooden steps and dingy concrete.

This weekend I painted the steps, with lots of help from Joe, and
he power washed the concrete.  Looks like a whole new patio.

Got mulch around the flower bed.


The flowers are all just so pretty


Today Tiffany and I made 20 jars of strawberry freezer jam

And we made 72 mini jars to give out at her
drive up baby shower

The jars say on them:  Love  Perfect Mason 
My little Mason is going to be perfect at least in my eyes  LOLOL


check out these pictures from Martha;
Check out my parking lot car accident! The blue Honda rolled into my gray car! The guy was driving his aunts car and thought it was in park but it was in neutral. He was very upset saying he had too much on his mind, then left before I could give him my insurance company! I filed my claim by phone text just like the tv advertisement! While waiting for my vet to bring out my dogs medication!!


And lastly, check out Ruth's  grandson, son, and their friend. So cute.
Have a great week dear blog readers.
Stay safe and be kind.

No comments: