Sunday, April 11, 2021

Sunday, Again

 Hi dear blog readers...how can it be Sunday again already?  We have had such nice weather this week, but today we are getting much needed rain here in Western New York.

I have knit on the  MK#1 Baby Cardigan by Minimal Knits. sweater all week.  The stockinette part seems to be taking longer than the garter. I'm hoping to get a lot more done this week.  The Plymouth Select yarn is so nice. Great stitch definition. I got a long needle and will try to learn magic loop or the sleeves. Wish me luck ! This is the third baby boy sweater this year and I'm over it!  LOL 

Ruth has made great progress on her sweater - . Pattern is Forager by Isabelle Kraemer. 

I think it looks great - love the color!

Martha was busy with work this week so did not knit enough to send an update.


In other news:

Joe/Joey went fishing and caught some large perch.  Not many but they are big and will make a meal for Joe and I.


Mason is 6.5 months old now. Loves being outside.

 

He scooches his feet and his car moves across the patio.  He is very tall for a 6 month old

We took a walk one day at lunch

Have a good week dear blog readers, I'm off to knit on the sweater!

Stay safe and be kind!



No comments: