Sunday, February 27, 2022

Kinda Crazy

 Hi Dear Blog Readers....the world is kinda crazy this week...in a very very bad way.  I am very thankful to have so many blessings.

 Joe and I have had the flu this week and I didn't feel like knitting much. Thank goodness we are better!

I put the buttons on the "She's Like a Rainbow" sweater.  Not sure what size it is..maybe a 2 or 3.

 

The pattern called for fingering weight yarn, and I used worsted and followed directions for 2nd size.

I also dug out the Peppermint sweater that was just awaiting sleeves. I put it away in December to get the Christmas knitting done.


 Two more good nights of knitting and the sleeve will be done.  I love this yarn...my fingers turn teal so it's the yarn that keeps on giving!


Ruth does not have much more to do before she can start bottom ribbing on her Ivy Line sweater.


 Martha is starting the pattern on  her 2nd sock.

Her Naima sweater is coming along The pattern is very hard to follow.  There’s a shift on the yo patterning and the directions are goofy.  She  looked at it carefully with her friend Ann who is also a knitter, and I think she using yos for M1. 

Ruth sent her a yarn present..so nice!


Have a good week dear blog readers. Pray for peace.


1 comment:

karen said...

what's up with the flu going around? we were ill last week something fierce. Lovely knitting and I love how you used switched yarn weights, I do that somethings and hope for the best!