Sunday, May 8, 2022

Mother's Day

 Happy Mother's Day Dear Blog Readers. It is a splendly beautiful day here in Western New York!  I have  made progess on the 2nd sock.  Only half a repeat to go and I can start the heel gussett.  Yea!  I was in a bit of a panic yesterday..I lost the first sock!  Found it way down between the couch cushions..phew!  I did start a new pair of socks and have just a little ribbing done on it.  I feel much better if I have something brainless I can pick up and not have to think about.


Ruth is working away on her sweater front.  I think it is just lovely. So complex. She is doing a great job.


Martha is working on the sleeves of her Daytripper. She thinks the fit may be a bit small but I think once she blocks it and puts the button band on, it will look great.  Love her colors!!!!

In other news:

The family came for lunch to celebrate Mother's Day and Vicky's birthday.  We had a great day.  Everything outside is just sooo green and brilliant.  So beautiful.








No comments: