Sunday, May 22, 2022

Phew! Done!

 Hi Dear Blog Readers...

Since my last post on Mother's Day, I have finally finished the red socks! The  leg portion of the sock was a struggle...lots of concentrating...not hard at all..just fiddly. I love the final outcome.

Pattern is: Diamonds In the Fluff

Yarn: Fiber Optics Sock yarn


Started another sock, pattern is: Feathering the Nest Socks.  I like how the yarn has light spots in it.  Temporarily lost the yarn details, but it's nice.  LOL

 

Started a hat in Cascade 220. I've had this yarn forever.  Started a sweater with it years ago which I will probably never finish.  Looked a long time for yarn for the hat so I'm glad I came across this.

Patten is 1898 hat.  A lot of people did modifications on Ravelry but I will knit this one as written. If I make another I will look at the mods. It's a weird construction and kind of fun so far.  The white is a provisional cable cast on.



 Ruth has finished up one front and has a start on another of her Robin's Nest Cardigan.

She was away last week and did not get much knitting in.

 



Martha found buttons for her Naima sweater. She was a little disappointed they didn't all match, but I think it's' an enhancement..truly I do.

 


In other news:

We took Mason thru the car wash today...he didn't  know what to think about it.  


 Have a good week dear blog readers.  Stay safe and be kind.




No comments: