Sunday, May 1, 2022

FroggIt FroggIt

 Hi Dear Blog Readers,

I come to you this week with barely any knitting to show.  The Pattern in the Fluff Part 2 is proving to be a disaster. LOL.  I noticed last night that I had a mistake a few rows down.  Mixed up the cables.  Currently tinking back. It takes a long time to tink with all of the cables, but I don't want to rip. Each one of those completed shapes takes me about 45 minutes.  But, such is the life of a knitter.  So a frogging I will go!  I am not happy knitting this. I need a break. I hate knitting it.  Ruth told me to put it down and knit something fun so once I get it fixed, I am going to do just that. (I almost always listen to Ruth)!

Ruth is making great progress on her Robin's Nest Cardigan.  In this picture she has to frog back a few rows, but she is fast and probably well past that point already.


Martha is mostly done with her beautiful Naima sweater.  It's waiting for buttons. She set them on so you can see how they will look.  See the peek-a-boo colors in the pockets...look close. So fun!

She has made great progress on her Daytripper this week. She added some colorwork under the teal that was not on the pattern for more pizzazz.  I love it. It looks very Southwestern to me. 


In other news:

I have a lot of walking steps in this week. This makes me happy.  The weather has been nice in the mornings so I can walk before the distraction of the day starts.  Some mornings had frost on the ground, but it was still nice when I bundled up.

We went to dinner with mom and dad last night to celebrate their 62nd wedding anniversary. They were so happy.  We had a great time.

We had Mason for a couple of hours yesterday and had SO MUCH FUN with him.  I didn't get any pictures.  Tiffany sent me this one she took at the playground. The playground "floor" is  made of rubber to cut down on injuries.


Have a good week dear blog readers.  Stay safe and be kind.

No comments: