Sunday, March 19, 2023

MARCHing long

 Hi Dear Blog readers....

I think March is the longest month...seems to drag for me. I love April..everything starting to pop with color.  

I had worn enough socks to wash them this week. I soak them for a bit and then put the in the towel to get water out and put them under the heating elements to dry.  

Made progress on the dinosaur sweater.  I need to measure Mason's arm to make sure it long enough/not too long.


Ruth started a baby sweater but felt it was too big so rippppped.  We've all been there!

Martha had snow days at school for four days this week and was able to finish up the baby sweater.

Totally totally adorable. I love the colors!

She also finished up her fun sock!


 Mason had a popcorn movie night...I remember those nights with our kids..precious memories.

Have a good week dear blog readers.

Stay warm!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Masons sweater, I can’t wait to see him modeling it. 😄

Jane said...

Both little sweaters look great. The dinosaurs are going to make Mason very happy.

karen said...

I miss little ones and movie nights too. Lovely array of knitting projects and there is nothing like freshly laundered socks :)