Sunday, October 8, 2023

Football for Breakfast?

 Hi Dear Blog Readers,

We have been watching our Buffalo bills playing football since 9:30 am...they are in London this week. Not looking good for us!  Our computer is acting up so a very short post today.

I worked a bit on the Heel to Toe  Do Si Do Socks



 Ruth is traveling today.  I don't have a current picture of her sweater, but I saw it in person this week and it's lovely!  She gave me the adorable sweater/hat set she made for my granddaughter that will arrive in November.  Beatrix Potter buttons. Totally totally cute.




Martha has made great progress on her socks, and sweater this week!


Martha's friend Ann's mother (got that?) made this Kaffe Fassett sweater years ago.  It was gifted to Martha this week and she washed and blocked it. It is 5' long and very  heavy.  A piece of art for sure.


In other news:

Tiffany and Mark celebrated their 7th wedding anniversary this week.  They went to Niagara Falls for the day yesterday. We got to watch the kids!  We had a blast!







 

 


2 comments:

Jane said...

What a sweet photo or you with your grandsons. I'm glad you can spend time with them. That little baby sweater is so sweet. Do you happen to know the name of the pattern? I like the colors in that sock. Have a good week.

karen said...

happy anniversary to them!! Lovely photos and anytime you share the boys here is a wonderful time for me :)