Friday, August 30, 2024

Labor Day

 Hi Dear Blog readers...I am writing on  Friday since Joe and I are headed out to Oneida Lake in a few minutes.  

I ripped the vest....sigh..  The designer  got back to me and once she wrote the pattern directions in a different way they became very clear.  After a few rounds, it became very clear to me that the pattern was not showing up with my yarn.  Rip Rip Rip.  I think if I had a different BIG cable, it would be ok.  

Now I'm thinking I will not make anything with that yarn at this time.  Thinking about making the little boys sweaters for Christmas.  I like to have a special project for lake knitting.  I have the socks, but they are not really special. LOL

 Have a great week....chat next week.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Enjoy your weekend. Sometimes it is a good idea to just put yarn away. Maybe another day it will speak to you. Knitting for the grandchildren is always fun.