Sunday, August 18, 2024

Repeat

 Hi Dear Blog Readers...

It probably looks like the pictures are a repeat of last week..but nope, they are different.

I ripped the bottom of the vest out because it was way to big. Started over with less stitches and a smaller needle.  The sock is ready for the heel.


Ruth started a new sweater and she is really far along already.  Yarn is Jill Draper Makes Stuff. Kingston yarn in Rondout St colorway. Pattern is Camp Cardigan by Knitwise Design, Linda Courtney.

 

Martha is in the flower pattern of her Silverleaf shawl. So pretty.

She made a liner for her trunk to store her sweaters in.  So nice don't you think!



In other news:

Note to Karen and Jane...I tried to leave comments on your blog but something is off with my account I guess.  I don't know how to fix it...any ideas are welcome!

I saw all three grands a lot this weekend, but was so busy playing I did not get pictures.

Have a good week dear blog readers!


 

2 comments:

Jane said...

The knitting is all lovely. I'm sorry you had to rip out the vest but the good news about knitting is that most of the time one can use the yarn again. I'm not sure what's up with comments but I'll take a look. Most of the time blogger is a mystery to me.

karen said...

try clearing cache and cookies to comment? I am unable to comment if I'm using my phone/tablet bc there is something blocking but I cannot remember how to fix it (I did it once). I usually use a computer when commenting.

Love the redo, better for it to fit than not fit!!