Sunday, August 9, 2026

Don't Stop Till You Get Enough

 Hi Dear Blog Readers...

Short post today. It's almost past my bedtime.  The boys were here and we had great fun playing outside.

I had a week at work that I hope does not repeat itself too soon. Simple knitting. No brainpower.  I did mange a couple more rows on the sweater yesterday.

I knit two more hats.  Smaller for a youth size.  I can't stop with them.  They are fast and totally brainless, and I love seeing how the colors appear.  I hid the yarn out of site so I can concentrate on other stuff for a while.

 Ruth finished up the first sleeve on her fun sweater and started the 2nd.

 


Martha has a great start on her new vest.



 In other news:

The pool has been beautiful!



 Have a good week dear blog readers. I hope you have had a great summer week too!

No comments: