Sunday, August 16, 2026

Summer Lovin...Had Me Some Fun...

 Hi Dear Blog Readers...

Remember that song from the movie Greece....Summer Lovin Had me some fun..that is how I felt this week.  Work was work. Not as bad as last week but so so busy.  I had Friday off..more on that later.

Here is the hat of the week. I'm pretty sure I'm done with hats for a while..at least scrappy hats.

Got a few rows done on the sweater. 




Ruth finished up her beautiful sweater.  I love the fit!  Pattern is Seaglass from Wool & Pine. Yarn is Jemiesons shetland. SheStarted a hat. Tulip Tam by Beauxknits. Still using leftover shetland yarn



 
She started a hat. Tulip Tam by Beauxknits. Still using leftover shetland yarn.   Cute huh!

Martha has a lot done on her vest this week. She is worried she may run out of the blue yarn. She even undid her swatch.  I hate that feeling. Let's all cross our needles and hope it works out. the knitting is lovely.
 
 

 In other news...I saw all four kids this weekend.  
I took Friday off and we took the boys to the Carousel park in Olcott NY with my cousin Denise.
A few pictures of the fun.
Jayce would not go on the rides. Mason did. Then we went to the spray park across the street. It was a long drive.  I hope it was worth it for them.
 
Jayce helped me pack a picnic lunch. 
 


Saturday I got to take Charlotte and Jack to Springdale farm.  They loved it !
 


The boys came over swimming today.  My heart is full (and tired).
Have a good day dear blog readers....I hope you are enjoying summer...not much time left.
 

No comments: