Sunday, June 14, 2020

It's Good...Until it Isn't !


The little bunny buttons came for Mason's sweater.


They came from England. Fast shipping and pretty
reasonable priced.

I think they are a perfect match to the blue on the sleeves and bottom.
Have enough yarn to make little mittens yet.

This week I worked on Clue #2 of Kristin Kapur's 
Mystery Shawl.  
 I finished Saturday morning and took and look and it didn't
look the same as other peoples.  Realized when I moved my
marker, I moved to the top set of stitches, and totally did not do
the bottom ones.   See they are the same. OMG. 



So I tinked back 12 rows.  There are complex rows in there, so that
took 3+ hours.

Thank goodness there are only 87 stitches so far.
This is correct now.


This took most of my knitting time this week. I'm really liking it.

Clue 3 comes out tomorrow.

For brainless knitting, I worked on the Vedder shawl.
A couple more inches of this lace and it will be done.

Each row takes 15 minutes...that is 30 minutes down and back.
So only 4 rows and hour...

I'm ready to be done, but don't want to rush it.


Ruth finished her first sleeve, and it working away on the 2nd one.
They are truly a piece of art!  Nothing brainless here so she does not
get a mental break in her knitting.  Beautiful.

Martha made a cowl this week.
Embrace cowl.
She used Noro yarn.
Here it is drying.
 I would not have picked this yarn for this cowl, but
it works perfectly together.!! Stunning!

Oh and speaking of Martha, her sweater for Mason arrived
in the mail this week.  Tiffany came today and opened it.
Marth: She loves it!!!!!!


In other news:

Not much else going on.  Have a good week dear blog readers.
Knit on, stay safe and be kind.

1 comment:

Best in Knitter said...

Connie I would never have picked that yarn for the cowl either but it was my third try. I tried two much softer ones first. One was the same color as the needle so I couldn’t see it which made it very difficult to manage. The second one was very soft and difficult to knit it just collapsed on the needle. This was my next choice. My Para has a black coat, dark brown eyes and black hair so I think it’ll look good.