Sunday, June 28, 2020

Quickie

Today was a lost day. I had a nice blog post planned out in my
mind but here I am scrambling before bed to get it done.  It will
be a quickie update.

 Here is Clue 4 of the Mystery Shawl done.
I'm liking the pattern a lot.


Clue 5 comes out tomorrow.
 My pictures are not the best. 


 Managed to get the Vedder shawl blocked.  I was going
to do a fun photo shoot and show you how nice it is.
Ran out of time. Maybe next week.  



Martha is working along on her  Aranami shawl.  
She has it figured out now. Look how cool it is!


Here is her color combos... it is so fun!


 Ruth finished her masterpiece sweater..err I mean her
Alana Pullover,  West Yorkshire Spinners Croft in Mossbank color.
Totally beautiful!!!!



She started an adorable blanket for Mason.
(Mason is arriving in  September).
Yarn is Filatura di Crosa Wave. Pattern is Cradle Me by Anne Hanson.



In other news:
I did not knit today. At all. Criminal.

My go to lunch these days.
1/2 Can beans, tomatoes, basil, oil.
Yum.

Mickey was sitting on my lap one night and I
snapped this picture. I think I was sweating
buckets, but would not move him.  

Joe made my breakfast Saturday.

 Mickey is on chipmunk patrol.
He is like the guards at Kensington Palace...he doesn't
move at all when he is on duty.  
Have a good week dear blog readers.
Stay safe and be kind.

No comments: