Sunday, November 29, 2020

Holiday Knitting Time

 Hi Dear Blog  Readers....

Holiday knitting time is upon us!  

This week I made a couple of hats. My favorite is the Baby Santa Hat for my little Mason.

Knitpicks Swish Worsted weight red yarn leftover from the wallaby, and plymouth merino select for the white ribbing.  Very easy pattern. I made it in a couple of hours.

He's not a huge fan of hats.

 

 But much more agreeable after he's eaten




Also made the Jason hat for my brother for Christmas. I think this is the 3rd one I've made. Very easy...basically ribbing.  Yarn is superwash aran weight merino  Tahki Yarns Torino (discontinued) from stash. Two skeins just barely finished the hat. Very little leftover.



Started some felted clogs for Joey. I made him some years ago and he requested another pair.

This is Cascade 220 Wool.




I put my    JUiST No 2. sweater on a string and blocked it.  I think it's too wide so I'm going to tink back a bit and elimate some increases.  I think I will be happier.


Ruth is making great progress on her sweater!  She said it's a great fit so far. And the colors are lovely.

Sweater Yarn is Dancing Leaf Dyeworks Charleston Merino super wash wool in the Rhinebeck colorway. Pattern is Elspeth from the West Yorkshire Spinners Croft book.  

 


 Martha is done with the 2nd sleeve of her
Counterweights sweater.

So complex and beautiful!   


They certainly are the sweater sisters!


Have a good week dear blog readers. I hope you get a lot of knitting time.

Remember to stay safe and be kind.

No comments: