Sunday, November 8, 2020

Sweater Weather? I think not

 I'm working on a new sweater...and it's been in the 70's here!  I'll take this beautiful weather anytime.

Sweater is JUiST No 2.  A very plain sweater.  Using the Jacob yarn I purchased at virtual Rhinebeck.  The yarn really needs a plain pattern.  I'm liking it a lot so far.  The increases are keeping me on my toes.  It will be plain stockinette once I separate for the sleeves. It will be my brainless knitting, which I love.


Ruth is working on her sweater.

Sweater Yarn is Dancing Leaf Dyeworks Charleston Merino super wash wool in the Rhinebeck colorway. Pattern is Elspeth from the West Yorkshire Spinners Croft book. 

As you can see in the picture she has the back done, and some progress on a sleeve. She is also working on mittens at the same time!    The colors for both projects are incredible!



Martha has the back of her Counterweights sweater done, and a start on the front. Sooo pretty!

She has packed because she's going on vac at the end of the week - to see me and Ruth!

Our own little Rhinebeck.  We are all so excited.





 In other news:

Mickey is sleeping on my Mrs Garter sweater...grrr.  Of course I took his picture before I shooed him off.

 

Joe and his friend Nicky went fishing yesterday.  Nice catch boys!


Mason is wearing the hat I made him!


A couple more of Mason, Tiffany and me. I saw them quite a bit this weekend. He is actually awake quite a bit!



Have a good week dear blog readers.

Stay safe and be kind.




No comments: