Sunday, March 28, 2021

Hey

Hey dear blog readers. I hope this post finds you well.  There was a little knitting this week here at Knitatation.

I finished up the Sunnyside Cardigan. Probably a size 9 month or so.

Pattern called for fingering yarn, and I used worsted weight - and followed the directions for smallest size.

Universal Cotton Yarn. Size 7 Needle.  I actually like the yarn. It blocked great.

Shower was today and mom-to-be loved it.  Yea!

I started a pair of socks for my son-in-law. The one with giant size 13 feet.  I make his Christmas socks first. The rest seem to go so fast after his.  I usually use Hathorne yarn for his but this time switching it up and doing two colors with Huntington yarn.  

Pattern is Twisted Rib from Wanderlust Field guide from Modern Daily Knitting.

So far so good.



Joe and I were in Buffalo on Friday and stopped at this little yarn shop.  So cute in there. It was so nice to actually fondle yarn again!

Mason is finally using his snuggly I made him. Yea!

 


Ruth is almost done with her  Fehling sweater pattern from Brooklyn Tweed --Bartlett rag yarn . The yoke decreases are a little tricky and she has to pay attention.  Looks Great !!!!!



Martha has been knitting on the front of her sweater this week.  She said there’s a lot of knitting.  The gauge is small, there’s a 3+” overlap in the fronts so it’s a lot and Ktb which takes more attention, and carrying the two colors back and forth 🙄  She will be so glad to knit in the sleeves.  I think it looks great !

Have a great week dear blog readers.  Stay safe and be kind.


No comments: