Sunday, March 21, 2021

Spring Has Sprung!

 Hi Dear Blog Readers...it's Spring!  So beautiful here in Western New York Today.

This week I worked on the baby sweater--Sunny Side Cardigan.  Universal Cotton Supreme yarn, size 7 needle.  Just barely a start on the 1st sleeve. I noticed a mistake and had to rip 3" yesterday.  The baby shower is Sunday so I need to knit like the wind this week. This yarn has great stitch definition.


The baby sweater I made Mason before he was born still fits! (barely)  Yea!

He will be 6 months old tomorrow...he started giggling today. So cute.

  
 
Ruth has attached the sleeves to her Fehling sweater  -  I bet she will finish it up this week.
I think it's turning out really really nice!
 

Martha is working on the front of her Oban sweater.  Here’s the front. She said the shape is weird but the skinny part is the bottom and the cut out is where the skirt like part attaches.  Its quite shaped and she's adding stitches for the bust line. Fingers crossed it fits! Here is a picture of the model wearing the sweater for comparison.  I think it looks great!   A lot of work!


In other news:
 
 
I took this picture across the pond from Joey's house Friday night. It was spectacular!

 

Joe and his friend Wayne went fishing today and caught Brown trout.  They had a lot of fun.



Have a good week dear blog readers.  Stay safe and be kind.

1 comment:

karen said...

oh my goodness so much knitting and all so beautiful. those cables that ride up the button bands are adorable.