Sunday, December 18, 2022

Christmas Week

 Hi Dear blog readers...how was your week?  Mine was quite uneventful as far as knitting goes.  I was super busy at work, and pooped at night.  

I did manage to keep up with the Just for you Clues every day. The purpose is a relaxing little bit of knitting every day.  I'm not liking it this time so why continue. I'm not a fan of knitting or wearing box shapes.  I'm sure the end project will be beautiful...just not for me.

So I ripped.  the Intrepid yarn is amazing, so I will find another cowl that matches my style better.

I did knit a little hat for Mason's baby brother this week.  It is currently blocking.

Ruth knit a beautiful cowl while she was away last week.  Ebb Tide Cowl. Free on Green Mtn Spinnery

Yarn is:  So I Made Some Yarn…by Melody. Hand spun. Merino wool, silk, bamboo and nylon.

She has made a lot of progress on her sweater.  Tiny needles. The pattern is really starting to pop!

Interlaken Pullover -- Bartlett yarn.  It's going to be so pretty!


 

 Martha finished up her beautiful beautiful sweater...I think it's sooo lovely.

In her own words:

 Here’s my sweater DONE!  It’s Moodna yarn by Hudson Valley Fibers, 40% Romney and 60%Merino.  The pattern is published in Outlander Knitting book, pattern is I Found Him, by Holli Yeah .  I’m going to knit Cam Cable Pullover by Anne Hanson.  Yarn is Mountian Mohair by Green Mountian Spinnery.  Mohair and wool.  Luscious Purple.  

 

’Im going to knit Cam Cable Pullover by Anne Hanson.  Yarn is Mountian Mohair by Green Mountian Spinnery.  Mohair and wool.  Luscious Purple. 


In other news:

We had Joe's family Christmas party here yesterday.  I'm just adding a few pictures. I will add more at some point it takes a long time to add them from phone photos...and   blog readers aren't as interested as family who reads this. We use it as kind of a history blog for family. :)

 

Jeanine and 3 grand kids

Donna and family

We did chinese lanterns outside. It was a beautiful night.

And sparklers



 Have a good week dear blog readers.  NO blog next week due to Christmas Day.

See you in the new year.



No comments: