Sunday, December 4, 2022

December...what???

 Hi Dear Blog  Readers...It's December..what???  Time sure flies. I have a couple more gifts I would like to knit if I have time.. if not..no big deal.  Still have to block Mason's sweater and the two hats!

This week I made two little ornaments for Mason's Christmas tree in his room. They were SO FUN to make.  Arne and Carlos mini Christmas balls. The pattern calls for DK weight yarn, and size 5 needles. I used fingering sock yarn scraps, and size 1 needle.  Stuffed them with yarn.  So fun. Each one took maybe 3 hours.   Started with double pointed needles but too fiddly so moved on to two circs

 



Started a Diamond Cable cowl for my boss who is wonderful.  

Ruth is working on some socks she started a long time ago. 

She swatched the berry colored cone of Bartlett yarn she bought at Rhinebeck.  Not sure of pattern yet, but it sure will be pretty!

  Martha finished up her sweater sleeves on the  I Found Him sweater.  She finished them yesterday and blocked and dried them. Worked on button band today.  Now the fun part...sewing together.



 

She picked out these pretty buttons. She likes them because they kind of match the triangles on the sweater pattern. I like them too!

In other news:

Joey and Casey went to the tree farm to get their Christmas tree on Friday. Of course, cute Benny went too!



Mason came for a visit to day. We had a blast.

Pancakes for breakfast

Bubbles in the kitchen

Nap with grampa

 

Posing for pic with Santa hat I made him.  This is the 3rd year he has worn it. May need a new one next year. Little brother can wear this one.  

p.s.  He sat there and posed for about 1 second .by the time I snapped the 3 picture, he had 2 things off the tree and was running away!  LOL

Have a good week dear blog readers. Stay safe and be kind.









1 comment:

karen said...

golly isn't that wee knitting!! I love them :) Loved seeing the photos and all the projects This is the best time of the year.