Sunday, December 11, 2022

Like Rabbits!

 Hi Dear Blog Readers...the weather is yucky today here in Western NY. Kind of a snow rain mix.  Not sticking so just looks very muddy out. 

This was a good knitting week for me.

Swatched this Intrepid yarn from Miss Babs.  This will be for the Just For You - knit one clue a day mystery cowl that starts on Tuesday.  You knit a little each day for some YOU time during the holidays.  The color will look great with my teal winter coat.

The John's Hollow hats are multiplying like rabbits.  They are a nice quick knit...I am going to make one more.  The yarn is all from stash..which I love!  The black on in the top left has Knit Picks fuzzy yarn in it.  All of them used Size 7 needle for the whole hat.  I love how functional  the hat is.  Beanie with ear covers. I see one in my future, maybe after Christmas.  They all need to be blocked.

Finished the Diamond Cable Cowl for my boss and gave it to her on Wednesday. She seemed to like it.

I only did one pattern repeat and that was plenty to cover the neck and not be too bulky.

Knitpicks Swish yarn leftover from a child's Wallaby I made a couple of years ago. The yarn is very very nice.


Ruth is away this week and started a cowl on her relaxing vacation.

Handspun yarn from Martha but she does not have the buttonband with info.

Pattern is Ebb Tide Cowl. Free from Green Mtn Spinnery.  I love the colors. I think it will be fancy!


 Martha has worked on the collar of her I found Him  sweater all day. Now she is sewing in sleeves.  It is soooo beautiful. The color and pattern combo....wonderful.

 


In other news:

Mickey loves sitting under his Christmas Tree


 Have a great week dear blog readers. I hope your knits multiply like rabbits...tis the season to knit a lot whether for you or someone else.

1 comment:

karen said...

I love that hat pattern immensely! Looks like a really good ear warmer :)