Sunday, December 25, 2022

Merry Christmas 2022

 Merry Christmas dear blog readers!  This post is kind of all over the place...bear with me. 

We had a blizzard (for real) here Friday night into today. Today is much better!  Our kids came for breakfast and presents.  Mom, dad, Joel and Vicky and kids will come for ham dinner tomorrow. They were totally socked in with snow. 

Speaking of socks, I finished Mason's slipper socks.  he let me put them right on...they kind of slipped so I think I might need to make a tie to keep them on.  

My boss sent me a pic of her wearing the cowl I made her...Diamond Cable Cowl.

This is a picture of the Christmas gifts I made this year.

The brother sweaters are my favorite.

Mason put his on and kept it on...and he put little brother's hat on  A little snug!




I always start a pair of socks on Christmas Eve.  This yarn Martha gave me in 2020.   Hermione's Everyday Socks.  I have made these before. Easy, and kinda brainless.  So far there are 37,611 pair posted on Ravelry.  Imagine if she charged $1 for every pattern....They are free.   Thank you!

I started and finished a cowl...like just finished...like now. Ruth made this free cowl pattern Ebb Tide  Cowl and it was nice, so I made it.   It's shorter, but I think I have a short neck because it's just fine. 

Miss Babs Interpid yarn. Size 6 needle for ribbing, size 8 for pattern.  Cast on 120 stitches.

Ruth is working away on her sweater. I saw it in person this week and it is absolutely lovely!

Interlaken Pullover -- Bartlett yarn.

Martha made a John's Hallow hat for her son out of some dog yarn purchased at Rhinebeck a few years ago.


In other news:

Mason got a "horsey" for Christmas. Named it Spirit. He loves it!  Thank you Santa Claus.

This picture is from last week, and he looks JUST LIKE Tiffany when she was this age.

Joe and I had a nice Christmas dinner. The candles were all lit and it was very peaceful.

Merry Christmas dear blog readers. Hoping you all find peace this holiday season.




No comments: