Sunday, December 24, 2023

The Little (Off) White Lie I've been telling you

 Hi Dear Blog Readers,

I'm sorry but I've been telling you a little lie...I was working on a bigger knitting project when I kept telling you I was busy......a scarf for Tiffany.  Olive Scarf.  Haydenville Yarn from Valley Yarn ...off white color.  Size 7 needles.  Two skeins = 440 yards.  Scarf is over 6' long.  It blocked beautifully.  Yarn is 60% superwash merino / 40% acrylic mocrofiber. It has a little sheen to it.  I hope she loves it.




I worked a little on the Christmas stocking this week. The colors are much more vibrant than showing here.

Finished Mason's mittens.  I hope they fit!

Ruth is working away on her 2nd sock. I adore the colors.


 Martha has worked on her sweater this week:  Bare Naked Wool Cabécou sport, Amandine color.  Wanderling sweater by Isabell Kramer/Grasflecken.  I love all of the beautiful detail. she tried it on and it fits...yea



In other news:

We got to see baby Charlotte on Friday.  She is beyond cute.

Jayce turned 8 months old this week.   He is scooching across the floor and the big news is:

Two teeth popped out!

They are so adorable..Tiffany does great photo shoots.

Martha sent me the Jingle All the Way decoration this week.  Love it.  Thank you!

Merry Christmas dear blog readers....




2 comments:

Jane said...

What precious photos of your family. Those little ones are just beautiful. They make me smile. You look so wonderful with that baby in your arms. Honestly, I think there is nothing better than being a grandmother. That scarf is beautiful. I hope she likes it too.

karen said...

so glad you were with family! so precious! looks like a fabulous Christmas celebration and I do love secret knitting.