Sunday, December 17, 2023

The Week Before

 Hi Dear Blog Readers...

Twas the week before Christmas Eve...and I have a bit of knitting I would like to get done.

Finish up a pair of basic mittens for Mason.   Plymouth Select Worsted yarn.

Love the stitch definition.  Size 3 for ribbing, and 5 for hand. I'll check to see if Tiffany wants a string connecting them to put thru his coat.

I am way behind on the Arne and Carlos stocking , but I don't care. Its fun when I can get to it.


Martha is working away on her very pretty Wandering by Isabel Kreamer. I love how delicate it is.


Ruth is working a sock...Yarn is Hedge Hog Fibers. Colorway Raku. Because......

She finished up her beautiful Box Top Smock. Green Mtn Spinnery Mountain Mohair. Sky Blue color.

I saw it in person before she was done...it's really lovely!


In other news:

Tiffany's boys have been sick so no pics this week.

We had a family party last night. Remember these little sisters?  They are 7 and 9 already. So cute, and sweet.

Here is a nice family picture of Joey, Casey and sweet Charlotte...3 weeks old already.


Have a good week dear blog readers...


2 comments:

Jane said...

The mittens look like they will be nice and warm. That Isabel Kramer sweater is very lovely. You are right it looks delicate. The family photos are very sweet and that baby Charlotte is darling.

karen said...

what a pretty newly minted baby! Merry Christmas!!